Why use a USB Microphone with Dragon NaturallySpeaking?
The quality of the audio that Dragon NaturallySpeaking hears is a significant contributor to the speed and accuracy of the software. With a microphone that provides high-quality audio you will spend less time correcting errors that the software has made.
We recommend the Andrea NC181 USB microphone for the following reasons:
- The Andrea NC181VM has the highest accuracy rating as tested by Dragon NaturallySpeaking technicians.
- The Andrea NC181VM delivers a crisp and clear audio signal to the Dragon NaturallySpeaking program.
- Most new computers, especially laptops, have on-board sound cards that are not good enough to use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The Andrea NC181VM microphone will bypass the on-board sound card and provide consistent quality sound to the software.
E-voice strongly recommends that you use a USB microphone when using a laptop computer. We have seen many cases where the software simply does not work when used with other headsets.
- Be aware that not all USB microphones are of the same quality as the Andrea NC181VM microphone. Many of our clients have bought the Andrea microphone after wasting time, effort and money with other cheaper USB devices that simply did not work.
- The Andrea microphone has been tested and is guaranteed to work with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
- The Andrea NC181VM has a thicker shielding than other microphones and provides better protection from interference from Blackberries and the Apple iPhone.
- It has a long 8ft lead to enable you to stand and walk a little as you dictate.
- Thousands of E-voice customers are very happy using Dragon NaturallySpeaking with this microphone solution.
- During testing our staff achieved over 99% [*] accuracy with Dragon v11 with this microphone.
Buy online >>
[*] At the test in August 2010, using Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 11. Five of our staff used an out of the box user profile with 6 minutes of training and then read a 300 word document using the Andrea USB microphone. An average accuracy figure of 99.11% was achieved. The text used during this testing process was the "Rainbow Passage".
To purchase an item, buy online or call us on 01353 662307 where we will be happy to take your order over the phone.